Monday, September 25, 2006

Queriers on meaningful gays...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ok I quasi-borrowed the idea from a conversation that Ken and I had earlier. I do feel that they deserve answers, at the bare minimum some thought, even if some are a bit rhetorical.

So lets say a person is deaf, should this make him a local gay icon? I mean why should he receive special treatment? Don't most people with handicaps want to be treated. I have been asking myself this question ever since I got called an asshole for not attending a bar party for a handicap person. After all I should have canceled my plans with my friends to go to A&C for somebody that I only know because he is constantly groping me and rubbing my back.

Why is it that just because somebody else is gay I am supposed to be friends with them? If I so choose to like somebody it is because they titillate me in some way. There are plenty of gay people that I cant stand. I feel that their mother's should have drowned them in the bathtub and saved the milk and I wouldn't piss on them if they were burning. Thats just how I feel and my opinions should have no effect on you unless you are a weak person. However feel free to agree, we all like like the feeling of being right.

Why are gay guys always concerned with who is dating who and holding couples at a higher status than the rest? Is it just a way to cover up the jealousy they feel for the couple since they dont have what they do? They always seem happy to see a couple that appears to last through the ages. If this is true why is it having a boyfriend is a green light to try and pound their man muffins? Lets face it the most people dont want a couple to stay together because they are alone and misery loves company. I say let them be happy, but at the same time who gives two squirts of piss who is seeing who. The so called "power couples" can all be happy but I dont know them, I don't plan on trying, and I am not going to hold them on icon status. My life isnt that sad or do I have a maniacal interest in other's lives. Maybe this is just a mid west mentality because this isnt a problem back west.

Why do people view being the bottom as being the more effeminate role? I have alot of masculine friends and most of them feel this way and even make jokes about bottoming. I think isnt a bottom needed for gay sex? Personally I dont like to bottom but I dont see it as a effeminate act as I do a patronage. I appreciate the good job all the bottoms of the world do. Hats off you do make the world go around.

No comments: