Monday, September 25, 2006

Stone Sour - Bother...altered

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Wish I was too dead to cry my self-affliction slowly fades. Stones that I throw at my creator and masochists to which I cater.You don't need to bother.

Wish I was too dead to care, if indeed I cared at all. Never had a voice to protest, so you fed me shit to digest. I wish I had a reason, all my flaws are open season. For this, I gave up trying after all one good turn deserves my dying. You don't need to bother.

I wish I'd died instead of lived, a zombie hides my face. Im like a shelf forgotten with its memories and diaries left with cryptic entries.You don't need to bother. I don't need to be and I'll keep slipping farther, but once I hold on, I won't let go 'til it bleeds.

I'll never live down your deceit

No comments: